Sunday, October 15, 2006

In further efforts of procrastination...

Here's some trivia for Matt and Mom!

Movies:

1) Where was the Lord of the Rings trilogy filmed?

2) Indiana Jones' love interest in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

3) Name the star of The Croupier.

4) What role did Cillian Murphy play in Batman Begins?

5) What classic 80s movie was structured around Peter Falk telling Fred Savage a story?

6) What German movie starred Franka Potente rushing frantically to save her boyfriend's life?

7) Canadian film that won best foreign feature at the oscars in 2003.

8) What was the last name of the actress that delivered the iconic line, "I'll have what she's having" in When Harry Met Sally?


Television:

1) Sheridan's 3 wives on Babylon 5.

2) The name of Jon Stewart's news show.

3) Chris Noth of Law & Order fame played this infamous character on Sex and the City.

4) Currently seen on ER as nurse Sam Taggart, she got her big break in this 2002 live-action cartoon playing the nerdy Velma Dinkley. (Name either the actress or the film for 1 point, or both for 2).

5) He had recent guest spots on Arrested Development and Veronica Mars. On both he could subtely be heard uttering his iconic, "d'oh".

6) He plays Dr. Dorian on Scrubs.

7) The numbers Hurley won the lotto with on Lost.

8) Name everyone that has died on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (pre-finale and even if they came back to life).

2 comments:

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Such fun! I'll give it a shot:

Movies:

1) Australia
2) Karen Allen.. or were you going for the character's name? Hmmm... I'm drawing a blank on her name, although I remember her father was one of Indy's mentors.
3) Clive Owen, I think.
4) Scarecrow, or Jonathan Crane
5) Never Ending Story?
6) Run, Lola, Run!!
7) I should know the Canadian Oscar winner from 2003 but I'm drawing a blank, so clearly I don't!
8) Ha! I almost included this question in MY quiz, but realized I didn't know the answer so why would anyone else! No idea.

TV

1) Ah, B5... in chronological order (within the B5 universe): Elizabeth Lockley, Anna Sheridan and Delenn
2) The Daily Show?
3) Mr Big?
4) "Live-action cartoon"? Scooby Doo, I guess, but I can't remember the actress' name
5) Must be Homer... and I used to know the actor's name... something Castonella? Nope, can't get it
6) No idea
7) 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, and 42, which not-so-coincidentally add up to 108, which is how many minutes until you need to enter them again!!
8) HOW CAN I KNOW WHEN I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE LAST 2 EPISODES YET??!!
And isn't "everyone that has died" a bit of a big list, since someone dies most episodes?

Tammy said...

Good job! You got 4 points on the movie trivia and 6 on the tv for a total of 10. Hey isn't that what I got on yours?! Oh but you had an extra category... too bad I thought we were equally smart there for a nanosecond.