Monday, October 23, 2006

Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying

  • How do you know if you're doing the right thing with the rest of your life? Such big decisions are effectively made in high school, but with consequences that extend far beyond. And if you are a different person now than then, which is more than likely, how can you be sure you're still on the right path? We're talking about the rest of my life here. But opting for a change of course now is risky and potentially remarkably stupid.
  • Is it wrong to like Van Morrison's cover of 'Comfortably Numb' more than the original Pink Floyd? Cause wow is it amazing.
  • Delayed musing from last week's Lost: what a great final shot of Desmond skipping his rocks. I love it when shows aim for something more in the visual department, without going over the top.
  • New Heroes tonight! How could Claire die?

3 comments:

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

"But opting for a change of course now is risky and potentially remarkably stupid."?? Enquiring minds want to know MORE!

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

And I gotta find this Van Morrison cover of "Comfortably Numb" because, much as I love Van's music, it boggles my mind that anyone could possibly top Floyd's version of what is probably my favourite song of one of my favourite bands.

Anonymous said...

Yes...it is wrong. Sorry Tammy.