Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween















Here are some pictures of a couple memorable nights recently. On the top are my Deloitte friends that visited me when I went to Toronto this past weekend. In case you care, which I don't know why you would, we have: Alex, Adam, Chris, Aviel, Liz, Sapna, Me, Steve, and Mona (yes the infamous Mona!).

On the bottom is a picture from last night's Halloween events. The three girls are dressed up as fire fighters, and the boy looks like he's not wearing a costume but he actually has brown paper bag sayings taped to him with stuff like "My ex girlfriend broke my heart" and "My brother always got better grades than me". Any guesses as to what he was?? Emotional Baggage! Lol. Anyways they are called: Serena, Ksenia, Lauren, and Matt. Ivey peeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun was had by all. Sigh...to be a student again!