Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Avoided the plague ... sort of

I'm mostly all better now after an untimely illness struck me down at 4am on the 22nd and kept me in bed until the 26th. I still feel awfully weak; noticeable when I went to wash my sheets this morning and it took a good 5 minutes to get one pillow case off. And then I had to lie down for a bit. Is this what it's like for really old people to keep house? Because that would be really frusterating.

I hate being sick, as do most people I imagine. But it was nice to not have to worry about missing school, and being easily taken care of by people who had already taken those days off.

1 comment:

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

I'm not so sure about the "easily being taken care of" part! Nothing turns a 20-year-old into a small child again quite so quickly as being sick, it appears.

At least it made for a more interesting Christmas tale this year than most!