Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ghostwriter!!

Facebook is great for utilizing the often superior memories of your peers. Although, I'd actually thought at Ghostwriter at least a couple times a year since it ended in 1995. Anyways through a friend's profile I found a group devoted to this television masterpiece. Through this group, I found that you can watch episodes on Youtube! Technology is fabulous.

The only downside is that the episodes come in series of 4. So far only 2 parts from separate episodes are posted, so I have no idea who was the culprit! It was great to relive this piece of nostalgia from my childhood, and now I really want to see all of the episodes! They aren't available on DVD (petition online), and only a couple episodes are available for sale on VHS on amazon. Alas. eBay has a DVD set (created by a fan) of all episodes from the first two seasons (which is 90% of all episodes aired) but it's already at $50 US and it's not even close to closing. Ah well. Maybe in a few years when every other show possible has been converted to DVD, so will this.

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

Happy 20th, Tammy!

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Where's the birthday blog from the birthday girl???

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Not updating your blog in over a week, I'm told, is a great way to lose whatever faithful readers you might happen to have!