Saturday, December 30, 2006

I Have a Library

After reading about LibraryThing on Neil Gaiman's blog, I was intrigued enough to make my own. This is a rather difficult chore when you're not sitting in front of your collection, so I just chose a few selections that I remember having. I spent most of the last 2 hours trying to remember what Agatha Christie titles I have and what their corresponding covers look like. You can see the fruits of my labor on the right side under the 'About Me' section: a random mish mash (ever changing) of covers in my library. I'd say 50% of them will be Agatha Christie until I can get home and update this. I want a cuecat scanner for Christmas ...

2 comments:

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

If only you'd kept your Book Inventory system up to date, you'd have all the data at your fingertips!

Jimmy said...

This is cool...I'm going to try to set one up when I have time too.