Monday, January 29, 2007

I am a person that ... (pt 2)

I am a person that hates hats. Helmets, toques, cowboy, wizard, sun, baseball, etc. From pretty well as young as I could manage to not wear a helmet without my parents intervening (or actually, much early than that as long as they weren't actually going with me) I refused to, and still do. Maybe if I was skiing down a 10 degree angled hill full of large, jagged rocks (aka certain death) ... but otherwise I'll take the small chance of death, thanks.

And I don't care if my ears are cold!

3 comments:

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Stupid is as stupid does!

After all, keeping your hair from getting mussed is waaaaaay more important than preventing a head injury! ;-)

cjguerra said...

There is a time and a place for head-wear. Times like visiting Alert in January (don't wear man-made fibers - they'll freeze stiff and you won't be able to move), on a construction site, playing hockey.

So many places you won't be able to go....

Tammy said...

Guess what I actually wore a hat when I went skiing, who knew I could be so open-minded / freezing.