Saturday, February 03, 2007

Things I love (pt 2)













Slasher movies! My parents made the questionable decision to show me scary movies at a young age. I never particularly took a liking to those about aliens, monsters, true crime, etc. What I like the most are good mysteries (Hitchcock, Christie, etc.) or slashers like Halloween, Friday the 13th, or my personal favorite - Scream. Scream was special beacuse it had all the gore and cult-ish-ness of the classics, but also a great twist at the end, lots of humor, and insight into the genre itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tammy, I stumbled across your page accidentally from Google and felt I should say hello to someone who sounds incredibly interesting and shares many of the same pastimes as myself.
My name is Chris and I'm from a town in England called Cheltenham. If you'd like to contact me my email is wiff1978@hotmail.com.