Monday, February 05, 2007

Which pretty person does your ugly mug most closely resemble?

Find a nice picture of yourself on your computer where you're looking straight at the camera - not too small. Then go to the Face Recognition website (you might have to make a free account) and see who you look like. Then report back! If you have a particularly strange expression on your face, that might skew your results. For the best idea, try multiple photos. I ran about 15 different pictures and here's who I got most often:


Hayden Panettiere, of Heroes fame.














Ali Landry, of those old Doritos commercials.

2 comments:

cjguerra said...

Neat! But I can't help thinking that the site is some kind of NSA front that's collecting statistical sampling of people to perfect their face recognition neural algorithms...

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I'm with CJG! I chickened out at the last minute....my photo in a big data file with my name - Big Brother!