Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hi there

Hello blog readers, if there are any of you still out there!

I am writing to you from Vilnius, Lithuania today. It is 9pm here and a bit cold despite it being July. (But this is apparently quite unusual, despite how far North it is).

I like it here. On Friday I am off to Riga, Latvia. After that Estonia, Finland, Germany, Salzburg, Amsterdam, Belgium, London - HOME.

So far I have been (oh gosh this is difficult!): Nice, Switzerland, Barcelona, Ibiza, Paris, Prague, Venice, Milan, Rome, Greece (Mykonos, Santorini, Athens), Vienna, Budapest, Poland, and Lithuania.

Top 3 trip highlights: Versailles, Pompeii, paragliding over Swiss Alps.

If you want, you can inquire of Matt for photos from Nice and Switzerland (it took about 3 hours to upload each because the computers here don't seem to have a much-needed Java plugin and I don't have admin priviledges to download it) ... so you can understand why I stopped there!

Well then. I have not much else to say!

No comments: