Thursday, September 06, 2007

Other Vehicles Beware!

This morning I took my G road test. After having mild hysteria the night before, I had calmed myself down this morning (and done some last minute practicing of my less-than-ideal parallel parking skills) and embarked with my Grandpa to the testing facility. Went to the bathroom, registered, and then sat in the hot car next to field of ragweed (my prime allergy) for 30 minutes. Finally my tester, a nice old-ish man came out, checked my signals and horn, and off we went. Travelled along the 402 to the 401 Wellington Rd. exit (about 3-5 minutes in all), made some turns, did a parallel park and a 3-point turn, etc. The tester would frequently jot things down on his clipboard, so when we finished I was sure I had failed. Turns out he was just noting that I had completed the tasks! The parallel park went close to perfectly, and in the end I only made a few minor mistakes. No more driving tests till I'm 80! Yay :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were so sure you were going to fail! Congrats on a good driving test.

cjguerra said...

Congratulations! Now you have the privilege of driving in Toronto ;)