Tuesday, January 16, 2007

100th Post: Top 10 Movies of 2000-2005

Well, there you have it, this is my 100th post on this blog. In the tradition of the great jedi blogger, Kimota94, I am choosing to celebrate this occasion with a special post that is fun for me (and hopefully you too!) and appropriate given the history of this blog. Thus, a movie list, and this time in '10 words or less'

#10 - Monster's Ball ~ screw halle berry, this has the complexity of great literature
# 9 - Talk to Her ~ creepy foreign film at its finest ... comas and bull riders
# 8 - Sideways ~ "I am not drinking any fucking merlot!" ... enough said
# 7 - Million Dollar Baby ~ as I said before, un-editable (flawless)
# 6 - Amores Perros ~ I greatly underrated the first time, now see it's brilliance
# 5 - Wonderboys ~ what more movies should be -- plot optional, character development key
# 4 - Spirited Away ~ one of a kind, to say the least
# 3 - Lord of the Rings: Return of the King ~ best part of an epic for the film history vaults
# 2 - Before Sunset ~ sunsets really need to last longer
# 1 - Lost in Translation ~ Watching again tonight ... for the 8th time in 2 years

And that is that! Happy 100th to me.

1 comment:

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Congratulations on reaching # 100, and very nice milestone post!