Saturday, January 27, 2007

Who blogs the most?

I think we all know the answer to this, but here are some handy facts I compiled. And I think I'll award some blog points for this, since is there anything more appropriate to award them for if not blogging? So I'll round your average number per day (according to the normal rules of rounding) and you'll get that many points.

Avg. # of posts per day since inception:


# of posts # of days blogging avg. posts / day
Kimota 538 119 4.52
CJG 48 38 1.26
James 94 75 1.25
Tammy 121 118 1.03
Luke 75 75 1.00
Jack 16 17 0.94
Dan 14 15 0.93
Peter J. 684 1747 0.39
Ron 4 24 0.17

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

684 posts rounded down to 0! Woohoo!

Mmm, donut....

JDK said...

Technically I have like a zillion points because my blogger is a mirror of my LJ, which has been in existence since August 2003. But whatevs, I'm okay with my now-tendecy to blog once a day and hover around the 1.00 batting average.

luke said...

i was also gonna say that my livejournal posts should count as well but then i realized that really only the last month would help my average, so just blogger is fine (and much easier to calculate)!

cjguerra said...

Heh - I should petition for words/day... better yet "original" words/day - surely I would clean up on that metric! Ahhhh - statistics is the comfortable home where you can always make your situation look like the best one.

Anonymous said...

So competitive!

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Time to do this exercise again, as I think everyone - except Luke, and possibly me - has dropped off significantly since this was published.